Pages

Review: Seventeen (17) Phwoarr Paint Concealer

As you all are aware, I'm a concealer obsessive. My bad genes mean I'm constantly on the hunt for a decent undereye concealer that doesn't break the bank given how quickly I whip through it. It's great to see the high street cottoning on to the pot-concealer after so many years, given that most only seem to offer only stick or pen concealers that simply don't offer enough coverage.


Seventeen or 17 (after their rebranding everyone's confused) have brought out a few new products, and I'm really impressed. This concealer is really pigmented, stays put a serious while and doesn't crease! Obviously it needs setting, but it's ridiculously cheap (£5 or so) for a high quality product that mimicks what MAC and Benefit do very well.



The only downside is the shade range - there were only 2 shades available at my local Boots, but I'm hoping they'll bring out more. I'll keep rebuying this until I find a better alternative (unlikely.)