Pages

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara

I've only very recently got into 'doing' my brows, which sounds totally weird for a beauty blogger! This is because I've naturally got pretty good brows, they're perfectly arched and dense enough to be left alone. However, I now pencil them from time to time and so this brow mascara intrigued me.


I picked it up for only £5, in the shade dark brown cause my hair is nearly black. I was pleased to see a good range of brow colours available - dark blonde, medium brown etc - which should make life easier for people with non-conventional hair colours. Gone are the days of either blonde or brunette and girls with brows way too dark for their skintone!!


Product-wise, this is good. Not great, but perhaps that's because I expected a lot more than I should. It's a brown mascara product that you brush through your brows - they look neat, but not more filled in or particularly groomed. I'll still use it, because it's actually really good for the ends of your brows where it gets thinner and more wispy, but it's not a miracle product or by any means a beauty essential.