Pages

Products I use everyday: Revlon Lip Butter

Revlon's Lip Butter is fast becoming the beauty world's favourite new lip product. They're juicy, bursting with pigment and lacking that drying sensation that often comes with similar lipsticks.


The finish is glossy, wearing down to a pretty stain, which means they are pretty versatile and don't need frequent touch ups like regular lipstick. I'm a total addict, owning most of the colours that are available in the UK, but the shade I reach for on a daily basis is Creme Brulee. (It's a total plus that this happens to be one of my favourite puddings!!)


This is creamy, moisturising and a perfect Your Lips But Better kind of shade. It's a peachy nude, with the slightest hint of shimmer that avoids the ghastly matte 'concealer lip' nude look that I absolutely loathe.

It also has an amazing sugary vanilla scent that makes this super sweet to wear. I'm probably on my fourth tube and my bag is bursting with backups...

Lip Butters are £7.99 and available at Boots and Superdrug.