Pages

Nanshy Flat Top Kabuki Brush

Oh my goodness. It's not often you come across a brand that you instantly fall for.

I'm sick of waiting months for Sigma's shipping and customs tax, or MAC's constantly sold out website and frankly hit and miss brushes at extortionate prices. Enter Nanshy...


A UK based emerging brand, Nanshy was the answer to my prayers. Sold via beauty4u (free shipping, bonus!!) they offer a currently small selection of hands down the most affordable, well designed, pretty and super high-performance makeup brushes I've ever come across. And they're cruelty freeeee!! I ordered the gorgeous Flat Top Kabuki from the website and - wow.


With a sleek white handle printed with the brand's logo, chunky enough to grip comfortably and very easy to use, this is the ideal buffing brush for use with liquid foundation. It's incredibly well thought out, using quality materials and oh my goodness did I mention how amazingly baby soft the densely packed synthetic bristles are? They feel like velvet on my face, and are so fine and dense that the finished effect was completely flawless. All for a mere £10.


The full range of face brushes contains 5 of these beauties, including a pointed, angled and rounded kabuki for total face perfection. They look uncannily like the Sigma kabuki set retailing at £64.95, of which I own 2 brushes, and let me tell you the performance was indistinguishable....

I'm so in love with this brush I've already ordered the rest of the face brush set off Beauty4u and pointed all my friends in their direction. They also offer beauty blender dupes if you're into that kind of thing, but as you all know I don't like sponges.

Sorry for the long post but this is a total rave product. Long live Nanshy!

Available at www.beautystore4u.co.uk