Pages

MUA Pro Primer

MUA is known for producing amazing products at ridiculous prices (£4 naked palette dupe anyone?) but sadly this was not one of them. At £4 the packaging of this primer is deceptive - it looks pretty shiny and expensive and I picked it up hoping for a quick fix in between my smashbox and Revlon primers.




Sadly this is just a bit pathetic - very thin, runny, not much effect when applied. The formula is more like a moisturiser than a primer, as it has none of that 'baby soft' feeling you usually get from the silicones. It didn't reduce the appearance of my pores, didn't create a smooth base for makeup and had no visible effect on prolonging the wear of my foundation. The overall effect was underwhelming. This is not one of MUA's purse friendly miracle products - I'll be sticking with their eyeshadows instead.