Pages

GOSH Pressed Powder

GOSH is a Danish beauty brand you don't hear too much about in the UK - despite their Velvet Touch Primer being a cult beauty product.


I picked up their pressed powder in 01 Golden Honey, and was very impressed. This is a super-soft finely milled pale powder in a sleek black compact as a nod to the MAC line. As usual, a useless puff- or pouff?- was included but the best thing about this purse-friendly packaging is the decent sized mirror, perfect for touch ups on the go.


It's a wonderful colour for paler skinned girls like me, however, the product is extremely soft - tons of fallout if you don't use a fine enough kabuki and after a few uses there were scratch marks (!) even from the super-supple fibres of my Sigma face brush. These aren't quibbles big enough to stop me repurchasing though - it's incredibly cheap for so refined a powder, and it set my foundation all day.

GOSH is available at Superdrug.